WIN £1,000 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT GETAWAY WITH HEATHROW EXPRESS
Expires: 22nd March 2020
Making your way to the airport can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be so. To show you exactly how smooth your journey could be, Heart have teamed up with Heathrow Express to give you the chance to win £1000 towards your next trip!
The prize includes Heathrow Express tickets for you and your travelling companions, a fast-track through security and someone to meet and assist you from arrival at the airport all the way to your gate.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Heathrow Express radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 16th March – Sunday 22nd March on Heart London and Heart South (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online www.heart.co.uk register their details and answer the question
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 16th March and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 22nd March 2020
5. 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted with 30 days of winning
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. I x £1000 in the form of a cheque
9. Up to 6 Heathrow Express Tickets depending on the number of passengers
10. 6 people to use departure Meet & Assist service (complimentary and they will be met at the Heathrow Express platform or entrance to their terminal and escorted through fast track security and on to their next experience in the main departures lounge)
Prize Terms and Conditions:
11. The £1000 will be in the form of a cheque to be sent within 30 days of being contacted.
Meet and Assist
12. Heathrow’s team of Meet and Assist agents are available to help you; guiding you through the airport, providing travel tips, and helping you complete procedures at security, immigration and baggage drop off and collection. Your Heathrow Meet and Assist agent will:
• Greet you at the kerbside of the Terminal, the Central Bus station, at the London Underground or Heathrow Express exit points
• Assist with your baggage formalities at check-in and with VAT Reclaim if required
• Escort you through security and help you make the most of your time in the departure lounge whether it be dining, shopping or relaxing in one of the independent/airline lounges (if eligible)
• Guide you to your departure gate in time for your flight
• Please note: The Meet and Assist product does not include the movement of passenger luggage. Information about our Heathrow Porter service can be found here.
13. Important information: All passengers flying out of Heathrow Airport are subject to the same security procedures and regulations. Heathrow recommends that passengers ensure that they have allowed enough time for the usual security and x-ray screening. As a premium experience, customers who have purchased access to Fast Track Security will be given a priority service to ensure that waiting is kept to a minimum. However, we cannot guarantee a maximum or minimum queue length or time. Access to Heathrow’s Fast Track Security is granted through a pre-booked time slot. Whilst Heathrow will endeavour to ensure that all passengers are able to access Fast Track, access may be denied for latecomers. Please remember that it is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure they arrive at the departure gate at the published boarding time as stated by the airline. Heathrow Airport is not responsible for any passengers who miss their flight because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security process. Please note all passengers including infants and babies require both an airline ticket and a Fast Track ticket if they want to pass through Fast Track security.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.