WIN £1,000 TO SPEND ON CÔTE AT HOME
Expires: 2nd August 2020
Classic is offering you the wonderful opportunity to experience the very best of Côte brasserie, from the comfort of your own home. You could be in with a chance to win £1,000, all to spend on Côte at Home.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/win/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Côte at Home online competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 20th July 2020 to Sunday 2nd August 2020 on Classic London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, Entrants must go online to www.classicfm.com/win/ answer the multiple choice question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 20th July 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd August 2020.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted within 10 days from the competition close date.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 1 x prize winner will win:
9. £1,000 voucher to spend on the Côte at Home delivery service
Prize Terms and Conditions:
10. The prize will be delivered in the form of an e-voucher, and will be emailed to the Prize Winner by Côte at Home.
11. The e-voucher must be used within 6 months of receipt of the email.
12. The e-voucher will provide a 19-digit code which can be applied by the Prize winner at Côte at Home’s online checkout.
13. The e-voucher can be redeemed and spent at https://coteathome.co.uk only.
14. There are no exclusions on particular products
15. The e-voucher can be spent in multiple trips to the site, and does not have to be used in one transaction.
16. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. No cash alternative and no change will be given.
17. Côte at Home reserves the right to check the validity of any entry, the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize, if it reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.