Win £1,000 To Spend At Oak Furnitureland And A Countryside Getaway
C) Real Wood
Expires: 20th March 2022
Fancy getting your hands on £1,000 to spend at Oak Furnitureland? Plus, a UK getaway in a luxury wooden cabin for two people in the destination of your choice? Choose between the Eco Cabin at Treberfedd Farm in West Wales, Willow The Wisp Cabin in East Sussex or the Wilderkin Cabin on the Scottish Borders with return travel included.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Oak Furnitureland promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 14th March 2022 to Sunday 20th March 2022 on the Smooth Network. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Oak Furnitureland. The ‘Prize Providers’ are Oak Furnitureland and NDL.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at www.smoothradio.com/win register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 14th March 2022 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 20th March 2022. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 7 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 14 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and the Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. Oak Furnitureland employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
11. One winning entrant will receive £1,000 to spend at Oak Furnitureland and a UK cabin lodge break. The UK cabin lodge break includes:
11.1 Return travel to your chosen cabin location.
11.2 2 Nights in a luxury wooden cabin for two people. Choose from:
11.3 Eco cabin at Treberfedd Farm in West Wales
11.4 Willow the Wisp Cabin in East Sussex
11.5 Wilderkin Cabin on the Scottish Borders
11.6 This prize is subject to the Prize Terms and Conditions (see below).
Prize Terms & Conditions for £1,000 to spend at Oak Furnitureland:
12. A representative from Oak Furnitureland will contact the winner within 7 days of the competition result being announced to confirm the Oak Furnitureland Prize and confirm the most convenient way to redeem the Oak Furnitureland Prize.
13. The Oak Furnitureland Prize winner will have 3 months from the date on which the Oak Furnitureland representative makes contact with them to place and order and redeem the Prize.
14. The Oak Furnitureland Prize will be redeemable by telephone. The winner will be provided with contact details for an Oak Furnitureland representative who will support and place the relevant order.
15. The Oak Furnitureland Prize must be redeemed against one single order. The winner may not hold over any unspent amounts and apply them against future orders. If the winner spends over £1000 on the relevant order, the winner will be responsible for paying any additional amounts.
16. The Oak Furnitureland Prize cannot be transferred to another party and there is no cash alternative.
17. The Oak Furnitureland Prize can be redeemed against any available Oak Furnitureland products and against the cost of any delivery of furniture, wax and care products.
18. The Oak Furnitureland Prize cannot be used in conjunction with third party consumer finance.
19. The winner will be advised of delivery options at the point of redeeming the Oak Furnitureland Prize. Delivery time frames agreed may vary depending on product availability.
20. The winner of the Oak Furnitureland Prize will be responsible for ensuring that someone is present to take delivery of any products ordered on the delivery dates agreed.
21. The winner is solely responsible for ensuring that any products ordered fit in their chosen location, and entryways are suitable to accept delivery at their property.
Prize Terms & Conditions for the UK cabin lodge break:
22. Your stay is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s Day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter.
23. Your stay includes a petrol allowance so you can travel to your chosen location. The allowance covers a round trip of a maximum 300 miles. If you live further than this from the chosen location, the petrol allowance will be provided to you as a contribution towards your travel expenses.
24. Winner’s choice of rustic accommodation, choose from the following locations: Eco cabin at Treberfedd Farm in West Wales, Willow the Wisp Cabin in East Sussex or Wilderkin Cabin on the Scottish Borders. Your stay will be self-catering in a wooden cabin with ensuite including bath and shower, kitchen with utensils. Facilities will vary from location. Subject to availability at time of booking.
25. All packages must be claimed and booked by the customer within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
26. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
27. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
28. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
29. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available except at our sole discretion.
30. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
31. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
32. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
35. We, our Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
36. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
37. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.