WIN £1,000 AND A CASE FROM LAITHWAITE’S WINE
Expires: 21st June 2020
Enter the Classic FM competition now by answering the question for your chance to win £1,000 and a case of Laithwaite’s quality wines.
Savour the best wines of the season from around the world with this case of a dozen delights from Laithwaite’s Wine.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Laithwaite’s Wine’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 15/06/2020 to 21/06/20 on Classic FM (the Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 15/06/2020 and close at 23:59 on 21/06/2020.
4. Entrants will answer a multiple choice question housed on the competition page and then register their details to be entered into the prize draw.
5. After the closing date, one winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old or above.
7. Entry is restricted to UK residents (excluding NI, Channel Islands and BFPO) only one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive:
• A 12 bottle case of Laithwaite’s wine
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. £1000 will be provided in the form of an online cheque and fulfilled within 28 days of winning.
10. 1 x case of Laithwaite’s wine will be supplied directly by Laithwaite’s Wine and contains 12 bottles x 750ml of wine. The wines will be a selection of both red and white wines chosen at the discretion of Laithwaite’s Wine.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
12. A member of the Classic FM team will pass the name and address of winners to Laithwaite’s Wine to organise delivery of the prize.