Vote to win a big night in with Virgin Media
Expires: 15th July 2020
Cast your vote for Virgin Media’s Must-See Moment award and you could win all of this:
Super-cool instant camera
Make-up and skincare from professional cosmetics brand KIKO Milano
Bottle of Taittinger Champagne
Half bottle of Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc
Drool-worthy £75 Just Eat voucher
Top-notch chocolates and snacks
A selection of luxury coffee, tea and soft drinks
£10 Virgin Media Store voucher (for that next-day sofa sesh)
Competition Terms and Conditions
Virgin Media Must-See Moment Voting and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Voting commences for Virgin Media’s Must-See Moment (the ‘Award’) at 08.00am (GMT) on Wednesday 3rd June 2020. You can vote online http://virginmedia.com/bafta) or, if you’re a Virgin Media customer, through your set top box. All voting closes on Wednesday 15th July at 17:00. All valid votes by persons over 18 will be entered automatically into a Prize Draw for a chance to win a big night in gift package. UK residents only. One vote and prize draw entry per person. Entrants will not be permitted to vote more than once and enter a secondary draw. Further terms and conditions apply, see below. By voting and entering the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm you are aged 18 or over.
Personal data will only be used for the purpose of calculating and validating the vote and running the Prize Draw, unless you give your consent for it to be used for marketing purposes and are 18 or over.
1. Eligibility and Entry
Voting for the Award and entry into the Prize Draw is open to UK residents, except for persons professionally connected with the Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards or the Prize Draw (such persons including, but not being limited to, employees of Virgin Media Limited and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, their agents, and employees of their agents) and the immediate family members of such connected persons. Entry to the Prize Draw is restricted to over 18s One vote and prize draw entry per person. Entrants will not be permitted to vote more than once and enter a secondary draw. You must use your own email address.
Voting opens at 08.00am on 3rd June 2020. All voting closes on Wednesday 15th July at 17:00.
There are two ways of voting:
Online: Visit http://virginmedia.com/bafta and follow the instructions. You will need to provide your full name, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
Through your Virgin Media set top box: Access the voting app via Apps & Games on the main menu and follow the instructions. Votes via the Set Top Box will be limited to one per subscribed household. Additional members of the household who are eligible to vote will need to place their votes online. The voting app is only available on TiVo and Virgin TV V6 boxes, not on older boxes.
There is strictly one prize draw entry per person (regardless of which voting channel is used). Votes coming from outside the UK and otherwise invalid votes will be discounted. Winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by email but may be contacted by telephonetherefore please take particular care to enter your number correctly. Prizes will also be delivered to the address provided upon entry, so please ensure you are providing the correct address.
Wednesday 3 June at 8am
Voting open for the Award
Wednesday 15 July at 5pm
Closing date for the Award (online and Virgin Media set top box)
Friday 31 July 2020
Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards take place
4. Entry: To enter the Prize Draw, cast your vote for the Award by 15 July 2020 at 5pm. All valid votes by persons aged 18 and over cast by that date will be entered automatically into the Prize Draw. Maximum of one Prize Draw entry per person.
5. There will be a total of 307 prizes given out broken into 300 Virgin Media customers (verified by telephone number and email provided upon voting so please take particular care to provide the correct telephone number and email address when you cast your vote.) Prize winners. There will be 7 non-Virgin Media customer Prize winners.
In order to be eligible to win one of the 300 Virgin Media customer prizes, the named account holder must submit the entry.
6. Prizes will be allocated on Monday 20 July 2020
7. The Prize consists of:
· 1x 70cl Bottle of Taittinger Champagne
· 1x 35cl Bottle of Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc
· 1x Instant Camera (worth £50)
· 1x make-up and skincare from KIKO Milano
· £75 Just Eat Voucher
· £10 Virgin Media Store Voucher (redeemable online at virginmediastore.com)
· Gourmet Chocolates and Snacks (worth £50)
· Coffee, Tea and Soft drink selection (worth £20)
8. Alcohol will be provided as part of the prize and therefore the winner may be asked to show proof of age to the courier (driver’s licence or passport) when they receive delivery of the prize.
9. The winners will be selected at random via random number generator from all valid entries and will be notified no later than a week following the Prize Draw Date. You will be notified if you have won a prize by email, therefore please take particular care to provide the correct email address when you cast your vote.
10. The Prize can only be used by the winner, and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so will render it void. No cash alternative is available.
11. The prize is provided by INFLUENCE COMMUNICATIONS whose registered office is at 36 Golden Square, London W1F 9EE (registered number 04917646)
12. Multiple, bulk or automatically generated votes will not be valid.
13. Virgin Media does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. Virgin Media does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
15. Proof of identity and age will be required to redeem the Prize.
16. Virgin Media reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions or the Prize Draw at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
17. The decision of Virgin Media regarding any aspect of the voting, validity of votes, the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Use of your Personal Data
18. To ensure the integrity of the vote we will provide all of the data you provide, including personal data, to an independent third party who will remove duplicate or otherwise invalid votes, count the valid votes, validate the outcome and select the winners at random via random number generator. That third party will act as a data processor for Virgin Media and their use of the personal data will be limited to the sole purpose of verifying the integrity of the vote.
19. The personal details of the winners will be passed to our sponsorship agency, Influence, (INFLUENCE COMMUNICATIONS whose registered office is at 36 Golden Square, London W1F 9EE (registered number 04917646)) for the purpose of contacting the winners and arranging the logistics and delivery of the Prize.
20. Personal data collected in the course of voting will be used for the purposes of capturing votes, validating and counting the votes, ensuring the correct ratio of winners (see paragraph 5) and administering the Prize Draw, but subject to your consent we may use your personal information to contact you by email or phone with information about our products and services, special offers and rewards.
22. Winners of the Prize Draw agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Awards ceremony.
23. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please email email@example.com.
24. Virgin Media and its agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner and their guest for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
25. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
26. Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU
General Terms and Conditions apply, see here for details.