Vote now for your chance to win UEFA EURO 2020™ in 2021 tickets!
Expires: 19th July 2020
Do you want to be part of the action at the UEFA EURO 2020™ in 2021? Hisense is giving you and a friend a chance to win a prize of a lifetime!
Simply vote for your Hisense Iconic Skill and enter your details for a chance to win tickets to the UEFA EURO 2020™ in 2021!
Competition Terms and Conditions
18+ only. 15/06/20 – 19/07/20. Visit www.hisenseiconicskills.com and fill in the online form to be entered into the Prize Draw once. Anyone who completes the optional survey afterwards at www.hisenseiconicskills.com will receive an additional 5 extra entries into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 5 x pairs of tickets to a UEFA EURO 2020 match held in 2021. Travel and accommodation are the responsibility and cost of the winner. Internet access required. Visit www.hisenseiconicskills.com for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Hisense.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. This Promotion is void where local laws or regulations prohibit or restrict such participation. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 15:00 BST on the 15th June 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 19th July 2020 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Visit www.hisenseiconicskills.com and complete the online form voting for your ‘favourite skill’ from an option of three videos of historic moments from past UEFA Euro matches and provide your personal details (name, email address, and contact telephone number) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Additional Entry Method: Anyone who additionally completes a follow up survey at www.hisenseiconicskills.com about their Hisense purchasing habits and provides their personal details (name, age, gender, email address and contact telephone number) during the Promotion Period after they have entered, as detailed in Clause 5, will receive an additional 5 entries into the Prize Draw.
7. Maximum of 1 entry via each method as detailed in Clauses 5 and 6 is permitted per person during the Promotion Period, totalling a maximum of 6 entries permitted per person.
8. The Prizes: 5 winners will each win 2 x tickets only to a UEFA Euros 2020 group stage match held between Friday 11th June 2021 – Sunday 11th July 2021.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winners will not be able to choose which group stage match their Prize is valid for.
b. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
c. The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winners and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winners and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
d. The winners and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venue/s which form part of their prize. It is the winners and their guests’ responsibility to ensure that they take care when moving around the event/venue.
e. The winners will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
f. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winners as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
g. Once tickets have been issued, the Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemic or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
h. The winners and their guest/s will may a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winners and their guest/s. In the event the winner or their guest/s is/are unable to travel due to visa or other personal circumstances, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other prize will be provided.
i. Guests below the age of 18 must provide written parental or guardian consent unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
j. It will be the winners and their guests’ responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
k. The winners will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if any travel such as flights or any other event forming part of or the journey to the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
l. It is the responsibility of the winners and their guests to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by a Government. The winners and their guests must comply with and are responsible for obtaining all information regarding any recommended inoculation and obtaining the inoculation(s) and health regulations required by any Prize destination country.
m. Winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
10. Winner Selection: 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address and telephone number provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes within 5 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: The winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks; or
d. promotes any political agenda.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
15. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the micro-site.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Hisense International (HK) Co., Ltd., Room3101-05,Singga Commercial Centre.No.148 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong.