Vote in The Vogue Beauty Awards and win a selection of the prize winning beauty products
Expires: 17th May 2020
Each and every entry goes into a prize draw, with one winner receiving a selection of the prize winning beauty products, as well as a free annual subscription to British Vogue.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Condé Nast Publications Limited are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00226900 and with their registered office at Vogue House, Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU.
2. The prize will be provided by Condé Nast Publications Limited, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU.
Registered in England and Wales No. 00226900. Registered Office: Vogue House, Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU. Do not send any entries to these addresses, they will not be accepted.
3. The Competition will be open for entries from 07.04.2020 until 23:59:59 on 17.05.2020 (the Closing Date).
4. Any entries received after of the Closing Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
5. The Competition is open to permanent residents of the UK, Channel Islands, and The Isle of Man only. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry ‘Eligible participants’.
6. The Competition is not open to employees or agents of Condé Nast Publications Ltd and any person professionally associated with this promotion or their immediate families.
7. No more than one entry per person.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Internet access required.
10. The Promotion is limited to strictly one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
11. Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The prize: The chosen entrant will receive a selection of the winning products from this year’s British Vogue Beauty Awards and a year’s subscription to British Vogue.
Winner Notification and Claim
13. The potential winner will be notified within 1 week after the relevant closing date using the contact details used for entry.
14. The winner will have 1 week to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
15. Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
16. Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner.
17. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on Vogue.co.uk.
18. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the internet may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims/votes delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
19. Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
20. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfillment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
Condé Nast Publications Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Condé Nast Publications Ltd reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Condé Nast Publications Ltd control.
Condé Nast Publications Ltd are not liable for any allergic reactions and sensitivities. We recommend user to immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur as a result of using the products won.
No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
21. Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
22. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
23. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
24. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
28. Both the Promoter and the Provider are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
29. Both the Promoter and the Provider are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
30. Entrance into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.