Vote for your favourite TV music and win £500, an Apple iPad or a Sony Sound Bar
Expires: 23rd August 2021
By letting Classic FM know your all-time favourite, you’ll be entered into the draw for the chance to win £500, an Apple 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB or a Sony HT-SD35 320W RMS 2.1Ch Sound Bar with Wireless Sub.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Classic FM TV Music Countdown promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 9th August 2021 to Monday 23rd August 2021. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is the Radio Times.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at Classicfm.com/tvmusic, register your details and submit your vote.
4. To vote in Classic FM’s TV Music Countdown chart, an entrant must vote for one piece of their favourite TV music. The entrant must either select their favourite piece from the list provided, or input their own suggestion if they can’t find it on the list. Entries must contain classical or orchestral music; any entries which do not include classical or orchestral music will be removed at our discretion.
5. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Monday 9th August 2021 and close at 23:59 on Monday 23rd August 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
6. Entries will not be counted if they are incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
7. Entrants must include their email address, phone number, or address to ensure their votes are not duplicates. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the Promotion.
Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be eligible to enter the Promotion or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form will be included in the chart. Postal votes are not eligible.
8. After the closing time of the vote, three winning entrants will be selected at random from those who have submitted eligible entries in the vote. The three winning entrants will be notified by telephone within one week of the closing date and will be sent, by email or post, details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter’s email or letter will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (via random selection) from all remaining eligible entries. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email or letter within 14 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
9. The new Classic FM TV Music Countdown chart will be announced on air on Monday 30 August 2021 once all the votes have been counted and verified. The 50 pieces with the most votes will be included in the Classic FM TV Music Countdown chart. If two or more pieces of music receive the same number of votes, the higher position will be given to the piece of music that received the final vote total the fastest.
10. We and the Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
11. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
12. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
14. There are three prizes and three winners in total. There will be one prize per separate winner:
15. The first winner drawn will receive £500 cash which will be delivered to the winner via BACS transfer.
16. The second winner drawn will receive an Apple 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB in the colour Space Grey.
17. The third winner drawn will receive a Sony HT-SD35 320W RMS 2.1Ch Sound Bar with Wireless Sub.
Prize terms and conditions:
18. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winning entrants being contacted by Global.
19. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the cash prize will be forfeited in our discretion.
20. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
21. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
22. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
23. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), our Promotion Partner, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
24. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
26. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
28. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable