The upcoming summer of racing just got even better! WIN £30k, a fine dining experience for 4 at Royal Ascot & 2 nights at The Langley, a 5* hotel!
Enter: SMS, Post
Expires: 20th May 2019
How about this for a prize? First a sizzling £30,000 could be all yours!
Then, in association with Ascot Racecourse and The Langley, A Luxury Collection Hotel, you and 3 guests will enjoy a fine dining hospitality experience at Royal Ascot on Saturday 22nd June! You’ll enjoy champagne reception on arrival, complimentary drinks, FOUR course lunch,
Ascot afternoon tea plus much more. If that’s not enough, you’ll also enjoy a 2 night stay in the 5* Langley hotel with dinner and breakfast provided!
Oh and you’ll have private transfers to and from the racecourse thrown in!
Competition Terms and Conditions
ITV HORSE RACING PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to ITV Horse Racing programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites on 22 March 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for via PRTS, SMS and online at 5pm on Monday 20 May 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 5pm on Thursday 23 May 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within 24 hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
· The prize is time critical and the winner will be contacted in accordance with Clause 5.2 of the ITV General Competition, Vote and Poll Terms. All entrants must be contactable on Friday 24 May 2019 and for 2 working days after.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 0906 878 8555 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword RACE to 68555; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online – go to www.itv.com/winor www.stv.tv/win and follow the instructions to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill (“Direct to Mobile Billing”) or pay using your Paypal / Apple Pay account. A single entry costs £2.00. The following entry caps apply:
· Direct to Mobile Billing entries: up to fifteen 15 paid entries per phone number provided.
· Paypal / Apple Pay entries: up to fifteen 15 paid entries per phone number provided.
Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see itv.com/win. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the website.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to HR 01, PO BOX 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
For the purposes of this Prize Draw, the 30 entries in Clause 7.3 of the General Terms shall be deleted and replaced with 36 entries.
There is one prize of £30,000, Royal Ascot hospitality tickets for the winner and up to three (3) companions and two (2) nights at The Langley Hotel in Buckinghamshire.
(i) £30,000 cash
There is one prize of a cheque for £30,000 (thirty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(i) Fine dining hospitality package at Royal Ascot
This part of the Prize is for a Carriages Restaurant hospitality package for the winner and up to three (3) companions on Saturday 22nd June 2019, and includes the following:
– Access to Carriages Restaurant in the Queen Anne Enclosure located, at the West end of the grandstand, adjacent to the Royal Enclosure Gardens and with a private balcony overlooking the track;
– Mercier Brut champagne reception on arrival;
– Four (4) course luncheon, served at a reserved shared table for the day;
– Complimentary bar throughout the day, including but not limited to, Mercier Brut champagne, selected wines and liqueurs;
– Ascot afternoon tea;
– One (1) car park label per two guests; and
– Racecard and racing paper per guest.
The Prize Provider shall supply dress code details to the winner on delivery of the ticket pack.
(ii) Accommodation package at the Langley Hotel
This part of the Prize is for an accommodation package for the winner and up to three (3) companions for two (2) nights at The Langley hotel, Buckinghamshire which includes the following:
– two (2) rooms, based on two (2) people sharing each room, on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June 2019.
– welcome cocktail/drink (premium spirits excluded) in the Churchill bar on arrival on Friday 21st June 2019;
– a three (3) course dinner with 1/2 bottle of sommeliers choice wine per person, mineral water and coffee in the Cedar restaurant on Friday 21st June 2019;
– breakfast in the hotel on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June 2019;
– return private transfers from train station or airport to The Langley Hotel within a 15-mile radius of the Langley Hotel; and
– return private transfers from The Langley Hotel to Ascot Racecourse on Saturday 22nd June 2019.
Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. Any companion under the age of 18 years old will not be provided with the alcohol listed above as part of the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companions are available to take the prize on Friday 21 June 2019 and Saturday 22 June 2019. The winner and their companions acknowledge that in the event that no races take place at Royal Ascot on Saturday 22 June 2019 for any reason, the Promoter does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
The prize excludes transport travel to and from the winner’s house and The Langley Hotel, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, travel insurance, spending money and personal expenses.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider for the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Prize provider for the fine dining hospitality package at Royal Ascot and accommodation package at the Langley Hotel: Ascot Racecourse Limited, Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7JX
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE