Request your VIP* Dreamer Letter and be entered into our lucky dip!
Expires: 3rd December 2020
Are you planning on passing on a dream this year? Whether you’re giving someone a shiny new book or a pre-loved Puffin book that’s a family favourite, you can add an extra sprinkling of magic by including the VIP* Dreamer Letter. The letter includes some simple steps for looking after your book to ensure the biggest dreams imaginable! There’s also an envelope template, some postal stamps from lands far-far away and an indispensable guide for finding your Puffin Dreamer name. Pop your email into the form below and The Jolly Postman will send it to you via email. They’ll also add you into the lucky dip as they’re giving 10 Puffin readers the chance to win a hard copy of the VIP Dreamer Letter, a collectable Puffin badge AND three very special books from 2020: Waterstone’s Illustrated Children’s Book of the Year Look Up!, One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Tom Moore and The Puffin Book of Big Dreams which was created by over 100 authors and illustrators to celebrate Puffin’s 80th birthday.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 03/12/ 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 05/12/2020.
7. The prize for the winner is a copy of The Puffin Book of Big Dreams, Sir Captain Tom Moore: One Hundred Steps and Look Up!. As well as a paper VIP Dreamer letter and a three Puffin badges.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email or post by 04/12/2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London, SW1V 2SA.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.