L’OCCITANE X THE HAPPY BLOSSOMS COMPETITION
Expires: 12th May 2021
The prize includes two of L’OCCITANE’s products; a 500ml Shea Lavender Hands & Body Liquid Soap and a 50ml Immortelle Divine Face Cream (worth £99) plus The Happy Blossoms Dried Flowers Bouquet (worth £42)
Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition will run from 14th April 21 until 23:59 on Wednesday, 12th May 2021. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
1. 69 winners will be selected at random after the competition by 13th May 2021, one per store (67 stores participating), one on the website and one on Instagram.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, nor redeemed for monetary value.
3. The contest in store is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the contest online is open for the United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland over except for L’Occitane Limited and The Happy Blossoms employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of:
•Two L’OCCITANE’s products including Lavender hand wash 500ml and Divine cream 50ml worth £99/€113 and The Happy Blossoms bouquet is worth £42/€48
•There is no cash alternative
5. If you are one of the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by L’Occitane as to how you claim your prize.
6. If you accept the prize, you would need to provide L’Occitane with your proposed availability within 4 days from the moment you acknowledge and accept the prize. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. Entries valid at UK.LOCCITANE.COM and IE.LOCCITANE.COM
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The 69 winners will have 48 hours to claim its prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent for L’Occitane and The Happy Blossoms promotional communications.
16. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: L’Occitane, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH, after closure of the promotion.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: L’Occitane UK & Ireland Registered Office: Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH. Website address: https://uk.loccitane.com/