Harrogate Spring are offering you the chance to win the Ultimate Luxury Harrogate Escape worth over £2,500.
Harrogate Spring Water
Expires: 20th December 2019
Visit the original British spa town and immerse yourself in luxury with a two-night stay at Rudding Park, Hotel Spa of the Year 2019 (AA Hospitality Awards). Christened ‘The English Spa’ during the Georgian era, Harrogate is the epitome of style and elegance. Enjoyed for centuries, Harrogate’s waters were a popular health treatment, revered by wealthy visitors, Royalty and locals alike.
Today, Harrogate Spring is proud to continue the town’s illustrious heritage of providing the finest natural source water to the world.
This exclusive prize includes:
Two night stay in a luxury Follifoot Suite, at Rudding Park in Harrogate
Unlimited access to The Spa during your stay
VIP Spa Time for Two – 1 hour 45 minutes including a 25 minute Bath Ritual followed by your choice of a Couples Connect or Duo Massage Masterclass
Rasul Ritual, Experience – A traditional Moorish mud treatment where you apply smooth warm mud selected especially for its mineral-rich properties, to each other’s face and body.
Art of Aufguss Experience – Experience a private Art of Aufguss session, which involves a Master of Aufguss using essential oils to create a stimulating environment within the sauna, circulating the aromatic air using a towel.
Horto Dining Experience for Two (based on Chef’s Choice Menu and Drinks Pairing) on one night
Afternoon Tea for Two in the Conservatory on one day
Breakfast at Horto on both mornings
Private Cinema Screening in the Rudding Park Cinema including a glass of Champagne and Popcorn
Round of golf for two on the 18 holes Hawtree Course with their version of Amen Corner
Round of golf for two on the 6 Hole Repton Short Course with their version of the Island Hole at Sawgrass
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE ROYAL ALBERT HALL COMPETITON
1. This promotion is a prize draw (the “Competition”) being run by Harrogate Spring Water,
Harlow Moor Rd, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 0QB (“the Promoter” and “Us”).
2. These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you, the entrant
3. The Competition is open only to residents in the UK and Europe aged 18 or over.
4. The following people are not eligible to enter the Competition:
a. Employees of the Promoter;
b. Members of the immediate families of Employees of the Promoter;
c. Anyone professionally connected with the Competition or its administration.
5. By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and
conditions and confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The
Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in
breach of these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, complete the online entry form at the designated competition website
7.1 You may only submit one entry to this Competition. Entries over the maximum number
of entries will be void and will not be entered into this Competition.
8. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or in association with
Facebook or Twitter. You are providing the entry to the Promoter, Harrogate Spring Water,
Royal Albert Hall and affiliated suppliers of the competition prize only.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase required.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of Competition entries and takes no
responsibility for entries that are lost, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or
otherwise invalid as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems,
satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. The Competition for the main prize of a two night stay at Rudding Park Hotel & Spa will run
from 31 October 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 20th December 2019 (the “Main Prize Closing
12. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the competition website set
out in condition 7, by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date set out in clause 11. All
competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
13. There is one (1) main Competition prize available to be won, which will include the
a. Two night stay in a luxury Follifoot Suite
b. Unlimited access to The Spa during your stay
c. VIP Spa Time for Two – 1 hour 45 minutes including a 25 minute Bath Ritual followed
by your choice of a Couples Connect or Duo Massage Masterclass
d. Rasul Ritual, Experience – A traditional Moorish mud treatment where you apply
smooth warm mud selected specially for its mineral rich properties, to each other’s
face and body.
e. Art of Aufguss Experience – Experience a private Art of Aufguss session, which
involves a Master of Aufguss using essential oils to create a stimulating environment
within the sauna, circulating the aromatic air using a towel.
f. Horto Dining Experience for Two (based on Chef’s Choice Menu and Drinks Pairing)
on one night
g. Afternoon Tea for Two in the Conservatory on one day
h. Breakfast at Horto on both mornings
i. Private Cinema Screening in the private Rudding Park Cinema including a glass of
Champagne and Popcorn
j. Round of golf for two on the 18 hole Hawtree Course with our version of Amen
k. Round of golf for two on the 6 Hole Repton Short Course with our version of the
Island Hole at Sawgrass
l. Complimentary entry to the Royal Pump Room Museum in Harrogate – Explore the
Royal Pump Room Museum and visit the basement to see and smell the original
wells and learn about their role in the development of Harrogate as a thriving spa
town, home to the strongest Sulphur Well in Europe. Ticket given on check in. 15
minute tours Monday to Saturday 11am, 2pm and 3pm Sunday 3pm
The prize is subject to availability and is valid Wednesday to Sunday to be taken on a
mutually agreed date between 2 January – before 29 February 2020 (excluding 14 and 15
Access to The Spa during your stay is from check in to check out. Rudding Park will
endeavour to book your treatment on the day of arrival between 3pm and 6pm.
The specific details and arrangements will be provided to the winner following notification.
Details of the prize winners will be shared with Royal Albert Hall & Rudding Park.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs not specifically included in the prize. No
travel or subsistence costs other than those specifically detailed in the winner’s prize
documents will form part of the prize. Any other costs that are incidental to the fulfilment of
the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
15. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. If,
due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
SELECTION OF WINNER
17. The winner (1) of the ‘Main Competition Prize’ (1) will be selected at random from all the
entries by the Promoter on 23 December 2019 (the “Main Prize Draw Date”).
18. The Promoter will contact the ‘Main Prize Competition Winner’ personally as soon as
reasonably practicable after the Draw Date (the “Announcement Date”), using contact
details provided with the Competition entry.
19. If the Promoter cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within
one (1) week of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize
to the next eligible entrant selected from all the remaining entries.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
21. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within 14
days of the Draw Date of the Competition requesting details of the winner and who encloses
a self-addressed envelope.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or
liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or
death occurring as a result of entering this Competition or taking up the prize except where
it is caused by negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
23. All Competition entries submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the
Promoter on receipt.
24. By submitting your Competition entry you agree to:
a. Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. Waive all moral rights,
in and to your Competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to
which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Design and
Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time
to time in force anywhere in the world.
25. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its
website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in
connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property
rights in the Competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store,
reformat and sub-license the Competition entry for such purpose.
26. In entering the competition you agree to participating in any pre or post event publicity
including that on the day of the event.
27. By entering the Competition you give consent to the Promoter to process your personal
information for the specific purpose of entering into the Competition.
28. By opting in to the receiving of promotional, marketing and news from the Promoter, Royal
Albert Hall and Rudding Park Hotel & Spa, on the Competition entry, you agree to the herein
mentioned parties processing your personal information for the specific purpose of
providing you promotional, marketing information and news.
29. The Promoter will at all times, while handling your personal data, act in accordance with
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
30. If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name,
image and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for
any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
31. If you do not want your surname and county including on the list of winners referred to
above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of
32. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with
the Competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to
administer the Competition.
33. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions,
the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating
in the Competition.
34. If any entries include any inappropriate or explicit content the entry will be invalid and will
35. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition
where it becomes necessary to do so.
36. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and the parties submit to the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.