- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Participants must be 18 years or over.
- You take part by posting a picture on Instagram of your Canary Island experience or what you’d like to do in the Canary Islands on a family holiday. Please include the required text as detailed in ‘How to take part’.
- 9 winners will be chosen based on aesthetic qualities of the post and how well the post fits the theme. There is no alternative to the prizes. Winner names will be published on the #CanariesForFamilies post on BritMums.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in the post.
- Participants enter by posting a photo on their main Instagram Feed featuring their Canary Island experience or what they would like to do in the Canary Islands on a family holiday using the hashtag #CanariesForFamilies.
- Posts must include the text (or similar): ‘This post is an entry for the BritMums #CanariesForFamilies Challenge
- Click here for information on how to create a free account on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish by creating additional social media posts, so long as these are posted on separate social media accounts.
- All qualified entries must be received by 23:59 GMT time on Monday 7 December 2020.
- Winners will be notified via message to their Instagram account on the entry account. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be re-assigned as unclaimed.
- By entering the Challenge, participants grant BritMums and The Canary Islands/Spain the right to promote entries via their blogs, websites, network and social media channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and others.
- The copyright of entries belongs to the entrant, but entrant grants BritMums Ltd and Eucerin the right to use and promote the social posts.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues resulting in social posts not being submitted.
- The Promoter is BritMums Ltd with its registered office at Chiltern House, 45 Station Road, Henley, RG9 1AT
- The promoter reserves the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing or invasive of a person’s privacy; sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocate, condone or assist any unlawful act; describe violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant’s identity.
- This giveaway is not associated with Instagram in any way.
Enter the #CanariesForFamilies Instagram Competition!
Enter: Social Media
Expires: 7th December 2020
BritMums want to see what a great family holiday in the Canary Islands looks like for you!
WHAT: Post a picture on Instagram from your great family getaway in the Canaries. If you haven’t been yet, share an image of your family doing an activity you’d like to experience there – going to the beach, eating a delicious meal, hiking, cycling, snorkeling or anything else you love to do with your kids.
WIN: You could win: 1 of 8 x £50 shopping voucher OR the top prize of a £200 voucher!
How to take part in the #CanariesForFamilies Instagram Challenge:
Share a picture on your main Instagram Feed of your family holiday in the Canary Islands, or a picture of what you’d like to do in the Canary Islands.
‘This post is an entry for the BritMums #CanariesForFamilies Challenge’
Tag: @BritMums and @Spain