ENJOY A SPECTACULAR OPEN-AIR CONCERT EXPERIENCE WITH LUXURY HOTEL STAY THIS SUMMER
Expires: 4th July 2021
Two lucky winners will receive two tickets for a spectacular and unforgettable night at the Battle Proms, plus a delicious, freshly-prepared picnic for two on arrival, and a chance to end the night in style with an overnight stay, with breakfast, at a nearby luxury hotel, thanks to our friends at Pride of Britain Hotels.
You could be in with the chance to win an unforgettable weekend at:
Hatfield House, Hertfordshire – Saturday 17 July 2021, with hotel stay at Sopwell House Hotel
Ragley Hall, Warwickshire – Saturday 7 August 2021, with hotel stay at Barnsley House Hotel
And there are five runner-up prizes of two tickets to the Battle Proms concert of your choice to be won too. Choose from Burghley House, Lincolnshire (Saturday 10 July), Hatfield House, Hertfordshire (Saturday 17 July), Highclere Castle, Hampshire (Saturday 31 July) and Ragley Hall, Warwickshire (Saturday 7 August).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Win tickets to Battle Proms Picnic Concert and a luxury hotel stay promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 21st June to 4th July on Classic FM.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at campaign.classicfm.com/battle-proms-2021, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 6:00 on [Monday 21st June 2021, and close at 23:59 on Sunday 4th July 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 5 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random, and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize, and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 3 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We, Pride of Britain Hotels and Battle proms may publish and publicise your name, town, and your entry.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Battle Proms may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
11. Grand Prize:
One winning entrant will receive a hotel stay for 2 at Sopwell House and 2 tickets to Saturday 17th July Battle Proms at Hatfield House, including a picnic.
One winning entrant will receive a hotel stay for 2 at Barnsley House and 2 tickets to Saturday 7th August Battle Proms at Ragley Hall Battle Proms, including a picnic.
5 x winners of 2 tickets to the 2021 Battle Proms Picnic Concert of their choice from the below options:
– Burghley House – 10th July
– Hatfield House – 17th July
– Highclere Castle – 31st July
– Ragley Hall – 7th August
Tickets will be sent digitally.
12. The one-night stay in association with Pride of Britain Hotels includes accommodation and breakfast for two people sharing a double room and is not transferrable in the event that the prize winner is unable to take up the stay for any reason. The prize winner is responsible for settling any additional charges, such as drinks or room service, on departure. Please be aware that some Covid restrictions may still apply.
Tickets may be transferable depending on availability but are non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. Picnic winners will receive a voucher for a Classic Battle Proms Picnic for 2 including wine. Any dietary requirements must be provided at least 10 days prior to the concert to firstname.lastname@example.org. Picnics must be collected from the picnic collection point by 6:30. Full event T&Cs are printed on the tickets and event attendance confirms acceptance of these T&Cs.
13. If you provide your details on any other day, we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds the next working day after those details are received by us. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited in our discretion.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, Travel is not included within the prize.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
16. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
17. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
18. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected, and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Battle Proms, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
19. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
21. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
23. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details, be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
24. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.