£40,000 tax-free cash and a 7 night holiday for you and five guests to the beautiful island of Mallorca
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 6th August 2019
How do you fancy getting your hands on a fantastic £40,000 tax-free cash and a 7 night holiday for you and five guests to the beautiful island of Mallorca courtesy of Jet2holidays?
Competition Terms and Conditions
LOVE ISLAND SERIES 5 AND LOVE ISLAND: AFTERSUNPRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw(including employee of the Prize Provider or any other organization within the same group of companies and their immediate families).
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Love Island Series 5 and Love Island: Aftersun programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via SMS, post, the Love Island 2019 app (the “App”) and online via the www.itv.com/win website(“Website”) on Tuesday 4 June 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via SMS, the App and online at 10.00 a.m. on Tuesday 6 August 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 4.00 p.m. on Friday 9 August 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword APP or LOVE or WINNER to 65554; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online – go to the Website to enter the following routes:
§ Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you.
§ Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
§ Paypal: follow the instructions on the Website;
§ Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to LVE19, PO Box 7558, Derby DE1 0NQ.
There is one prize of £40,000, and a holiday in Mallorca for the winner and up to five (5) companions.
(i) £40,000 cash
There is one (1) prize of a cheque for £40,000 (forty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(ii) Holiday to Mallorca (“Holiday”)
There is one (1) prize of a seven (7) nights’ trip for the winner and up to five (5) companions to Mallorca including:
· Standard class return flights to Palma airport, Mallorca from the one of the following airports:
o Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester or Newcastle.
o For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner and their Companions shall travel at the same time and on the same routing.
o 1 item of checked baggage of up to 22kg per person.
· Seven (7) nights’ accommodation at a four-star hotel in Magaluf, Mallorca (the “Hotel”) on a half-board basis (providing breakfast and one main meal, but with drinks and all other food excluded) based on six (6) people sharing three (3) rooms (subject to availability).
· Return private transfers to and from Palma airport to the Hotel.
The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the Hotel for security deposit purposes.
The Prize must be taken up between 16 September 2019 and 31 July 2020 (with the exception of 1 November 2019 and 30th April 2020). There are no other blackout dates applicable to the provision of this Prize. The booking request form must be received by the Prize Provider at least thirty (30) days prior to the requested travel dates.
The Prize is subject to Jet2holidays’ and Jet2.com’s terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions and http://www.jet2.com/terms respectively.
The Prize Provider reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. It is acknowledged that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed.
In the event that for any reason, the Prize Provider is unable to provide the Prize to the winner, the Prize Provider shall offer an alternative property and/or destination to the winner, to the equivalent Prize value.
Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the Terms and Conditions. The Prize duration may not be extended and the hotel may not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for flights and accommodation.
The Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, exchanged for cash or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above.
The winner and the companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Spain. It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the local laws in Spain including but not limited to the legal age limit for buying, drinking and possessing alcoholic beverages which is 18 years or over.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay any costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion(s) when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Please note that by staying at the Hotel, the winner and guests agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Hotel. This includes the right of the Hotel to evict any guests who engage in any behaviour which is acknowledged as disruptive to other guests.
The Prize excludes the following:
· Any and all UK ground transfers other than specified above and especially excludes ground transfer to and from the winner’s home to the winner’s chosen UK airport.
· Any and all costs associated with passports, vaccinations, visa requirements and travel insurance.
· Any and all other charges and items not otherwise described above, including, but not limited to, additional meals, drinks, room service, treatments, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, car hire, excursions, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise, souvenirs, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes and all other incidental expenses charges and items not mentioned above.
At least one (1) of the Winner’s Companions must be 18 years old or over. Where any of the Winner’s Companions are aged under 18 years old, those Companions must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the Winner when taking up the Prize. Any alcohol included in the provision of this Prize will not be offered to anyone under the age of 18. Please note that if the Winner elects to take fewer than five (5) Companions or no Companions, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner and each participating Companion. Any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companions when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
The Prize Provider will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure availability of the dates, however all elements of the Prize are subject to the availability of the Prize Provider.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Jet2holidays Limited, Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford Airport, Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS19 7TU.
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Apple Inc. is no way linked or associated with the Competition.