£35,000 in tax free cash and a £15,000 travel voucher!!
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 2nd August 2019
Imagine what you could do with £35,000 in tax free cash! You wouldn’t have to spend it on a holiday though, as we have you covered with a £15,000 travel voucher for you to jet off wherever you want! Sound good? Enter now!
Competition Terms and Conditions
GOOD MORNING BRITAIN AND LORRAINE PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Good Morning Britain and Lorraine programmes (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post, and online via the www.itv.com/win website on Friday 5 July 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and online at 2.00 p.m. on Friday 2 August 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 4.00 p.m. on Thursday 8 August 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 09068 78 25 25 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN or WINNER to 62525; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online – go to www.itv.com/win to enter the following routes:
Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you.
Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
Paypal: follow the instructions on the Website;
Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to BK28, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
There is one prize consisting of £35,000 cash and a £15,000 bespoke travel voucher for the winner.
(i) £35,000 cash
There is a one (1) prize consisting of a cheque for £35,000 (thirty-five thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(ii) £15,000 bespoke travel voucher (“Voucher”)
There is one (1) prize consisting of a voucher to spend on a bespoke holiday comprised of the winner’s choice of a single holiday or multiple holidays up to a combined maximum value of £15,000 (the “Chosen Holiday(s)”), one (1) travel wallet and four (4) luggage labels.
The Winner may choose to include in the Chosen Holiday(s) the following elements, including, but not limited to hotel accommodation, return flights and return transfers between the destination airport(s) and hotel accommodation, transport in the destination country (such as car hire, internal flights), activities, excursions or such other elements as are agreed with the personal travel consultant.
The winner may choose any number of companion(s) for the Chosen Holiday(s) but must be the lead traveler on the Chosen Holiday(s). If more than one (1) holiday is selected, the winner may choose to travel with different companions on each holiday. However, on each given holiday, the companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary as the winner.
Subject to availability, the winner may select their destination(s) and trip duration through a personal Wexas Travel consultant, from the trips and destinations available. If the winner’s Chosen Holiday(s) exceed £15,000 (“Maximum Spend”), the winner must pay any costs above the Maximum Spend, The winner shall be advised of these additional costs at the time of booking by their personal Wexas Travel Consultant. If the Chosen Holiday(s) cost under the Maximum Spend, no cash exchange will be offered and the remaining amount will be forfeited.
The winner may need a current and valid credit and/or debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the Winner’s chosen hotel(s) for security deposit purposes.
The Chosen Holiday(s) must be booked and taken up by 30 June 2020. There are no blackout dates however date restrictions may apply subject to the Winner’s Chosen Holiday(s). The Chosen Holiday(s) must be booked at least thirty (30) days before the departure date.
If one of the Companion(s) is aged under 18 years old, the Companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
There is no cash alternative to the Prize and there is no alternative prize if the winner is unable to travel for any reason. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the winner only.
The Winner and the companion(s) are responsible for any visas, travel documents (including passports) and travel insurance required to make the Chosen Holiday(s). The winner is responsible for checking and obtaining the health requirements and immunisations recommendations for travel.
The Prize excludes spending money.
Upon booking the Chosen Holiday(s), the winner will be bound by and subject to the Terms and Conditions of Wexas Travel: https://www.wexas.com/booking-terms-conditions.
Given the bespoke nature of the Prize, there may be a number of restrictions at the time of booking depending on (but not limited to) the nature of the trip and destination, the size of the travelling party and the desired dates of travel. Prize Provider will highlight any restrictions to the winner during the travel consultation process and prior to any booking arrangements.Any restriction imposed upon the booking must be reasonable and necessary.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider for the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Prize Provider for the Voucher: Wexas Limited (trading as “Wexas Travel”), 27 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE